This request is intended to be used in the following scenarios:
1. You are sending a search request with DetailLevel that is Meta/NoPackages (best practice and recommended way of searching) and you are willing to receive more detailed price breakdown and rooms info.
Using that call, you will get full RoomsPackage information, including supplier original room values (Class, Type, Board/Basis).
2. You are sending a search request with DetailLevel that is not Meta/NoPackages (NOT a recommended way of searching) and received rooms info in the response from some of the suppliers, yet no rooms info retrieved from some other suppliers.
In order to receive rooms info from the rest of the suppliers - it is necessary to use this API call
3. You are willing to get the applicable payment option for the packages under a certain hotel ID. This relevant only for Gross suppliers' accounts that support different payment types: Deposit/Guarantee/ImmediatePayment/Etc.
4. You are willing to get Taxes and Fees for the selected hotel.
See more details on the bottom part of this document.
Please be advised:
- You can use this call only for items that were returned in the last search response of your current session.
- Refrain from sending parallel requests in the same session for the same HotelID, this will lead to instability/inconsistency in the response. You must wait until a response is returned before sending a new request with the same HotelID.
Please follow the explanations and examples below.
The request must be directed to the following service:
Request Name: HotelsSupplierDetailsRequest
|HotelID||HotelID from the search response|
false - Will include STATIC general hotel details only.
Note: As from 19/06/2016 requests with IncludePackageDetails = false will be blocked.
In order to get STATIC hotel details ONLY, please import the data from static data files instead.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
true - will include package information.
false - will return regular packages information.
true - will return full taxes and fees breakdown, when the following 2 conditions are met:
1. The supplier returned this information.
2. The implementation of reading that information is completed as part of the supplier integration on the system.
Currently, the following suppliers integration are implemented to support that functionality:
Amadeus, Bonotel, Booking.com, Expedia, ExpediaSite, GetARoom, GRNConnect, Hotelbeds (V2 - Apitude), Priceline, Tourico
Type - Boolean
If specified as True, the Supplier Recommended Selling Price (As a Double Type) will be returned under the HotelRoomPackage, above the "SimplePrice" field.
The SRSP is returned by the following suppliers: TotalStay (TTS), HotelBeds (HB2), WelcomeBeds (WLC) and AbreuOnlline (ABR).
|PackageID||Deprecated - no needed|
|SessionID||The current SessionID|
|TimeoutInSeconds||Timeout for the response to be returned.|
Response Fields: IncludePackageDetails = True
|Result||As seen below:|
|Hotel||Contains Hotel ID, Hotel Packages.|
RoomsPackage. Same as Package field in the search response.
Note: This element might return as empty, with no packages. This is typical to occur when:
The supplier does not have an availability or available rooms for this hotel.
Response Fields: ReturnTaxesAndFees = True
Please be advised: This information is being returned as is, based on the supplier response, without any calculations or other logic applied.
|Currency (string)||The taxes and fees currency as the supplier returned.|
|FeeTitle (string)||The taxes and fees title as the supplier returned.|
|Represents the tax repetitive type: Other, NotApplicable, NotSpecified, PerMinute, PerHour, PerHalfDay, PerNight, PerWeek, PerStay.|
|Represents if the taxes and fees are included in the final price.|
|Represents if the taxes and fees are mandatory to be paid. For instance, 'resort fees' are typically mandatory, while 'wifi fee' might not.|
|IsValuePercentage (boolean)||Represents if the tax or fee is percentage value or an absolute value.|
|UnitType (string)||Represents the taxes and fees categorization type: Other, NotApplicable, NotSpecified, PerChild, PerAdult, PerNight,
PerRoom, PerStay, PerPerson, PerOccurrence, PerItem, PerReservation.
|Value (string)||The decimal value of the taxes and fees.|
|Remarks (string)||Supplier's textual remarks for the tax.|
CreditCard field values description:
The value affects on the payment method to be specified in the booking request. (The available payment methods will return also in Payment Preferences response).
ImmidiatePayment - Default value. In this case, the payment method on book request will be CreditCardExternal.
NotRequired - means the payment is to be made at the hotel upon arrival. The payment method to be sent in the booking request is PayUponArrival. Credit card details are not required.
Guarantee - payment method to be passed in the booking request is CreditCardExternal, but the supplier will not charge the credit card and the actual payment will be made by the hotel upon arrival, or in case of cancellation after the cancellation policy's deadline.
Deposit - payment method to be sent in the booking request is CreditCardhExternal.
For Guarantee and Deposit, another value will also return in the package details in the price section (depending on the response from the supplier) - PayOnArrivalFinal.
The credit card will be charged for the sum = FinalPrice - PayOnArrivalFinal. The PayOnArrivalFinal amount is to be paid at the hotel upon arrival.
Please download the attached examples.